Spring GardeningPosted by Gina Ramirez on Apr 6, 2021 in Health Blog | 0 comments
There's never been an easier way to have a garden. Tower Garden, a vertical, aeroponic growing system, allows you to grow up to 20 vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers in less than three square feet—indoors or out. So it’s the perfect companion in your journey toward healthy living.
Using aeroponics—the same technology NASA uses—Tower Garden grows plants with only water and nutrients rather than dirt. Research has found aeroponic systems grow plants three times faster and produce 30% greater yields on average. That means you’ll be enjoying abundant, nutritious harvests just weeks after planting.
Pests, disease, weeds—traditional gardening can be complicated and time-consuming. But because Tower Garden automatically delivers water and nutrients when they’re most needed, you’re able to grow strong, healthy plants with minimal effort. And healthy plants can better protect themselves from pests and diseases naturally, without pesticides. Plus, you don’t have to deal with weeds (or getting dirty) because there’s no soil.
Want a garden but don’t have the space or time? Dealing with drought? Because of its vertical, compact design and closed-loop system technology, Tower Garden requires as little as 10% of the land and water traditional growing methods use. So it’s perfect for sunny small spaces, such as balconies, patios, rooftops—even your kitchen provided you use grow lights. And it’s better for the environment, too.
Here's why I LOVE it!
1. Pesticides and Herbicides are sprayed on nearly all conventional crops. I don't have to tell you that they can cause lasting illness from inflammation to cancer.
2. Food quality is poor. Our soil is depleted and our crops aren't as nutrient dense as they once were. Growing your own produce ensures that you're getting the most nutrient dense food possible.
3. Vine ripened and fresh Produce at the grocery store comes from miles away. If it were picked at its peak ripeness, it would be rotten by the time it gets to you.
4. No wasted produce We all have good intentions when we go shopping but it ends up going to waste when it spoils in your fridge. With Tower Garden you only pick off what you need, leaving the rest to continue to grow.
5. E. Coli and other bacteria Do you really know what's on those greens. How many times did you hear about recalls on the news?
6. You don't have to worry who touched it In the age of this pandemic, I don't want your grubby's all over my produce. Can you blame me?
7. Sustainable living What's your environmental footprint? I want to be as self sustaining as possible and make as little pollution as I can. Tower Garden helps me contribute to the environment.
Benefits of Tower Growing
1. Grows 30% faster
2. No kneeling
3. No dirt
4. It waters itself
5. All you do is harvest
6. Saves space
7. Saves water
8. You don't need a green thumb
9. It's pretty
10. Busy people can do it
11. It saves you money on your grocery bill
12. You pay over 12 months with no interest and it lasts for years
Ready to start growing your own? Let's have a chat about which one will be right for you!